Effective Date: March 31, 2023
Introduction GRFM (“we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to creating a workplace free from racism and discrimination. This Anti Racism Policy sets out our commitment to promoting racial equity, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace and community.
Policy Statement GRFM is committed to:
- Creating a workplace culture that values diversity and respects differences.
- Promoting racial equity and inclusion in our workplace and community.
- Providing equal employment opportunities to all employees, regardless of their race or ethnicity.
- Providing a safe and respectful workplace free from racism, discrimination, and harassment.
- Partnering with organizations and initiatives that promote racial equity and justice.
Discrimination and Harassment GRFM prohibits discrimination, harassment, and bullying based on race, ethnicity, or national origin. We will not tolerate any form of discrimination, harassment, or bullying against any employee or job applicant based on their race, ethnicity, or national origin. Any such behavior will be treated as a serious offense and will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Equal Employment Opportunities GRFM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, regardless of their race or ethnicity. We recruit, hire, and promote employees based on their qualifications and job performance, without discrimination based on race, ethnicity, or national origin.
Support and Resources GRFM is committed to providing appropriate support and resources to employees who experience racism, discrimination, or harassment in the workplace. We will investigate any complaints of racism, discrimination, or harassment and take appropriate action to address the issue.
Promoting Racial Equity and Inclusion GRFM promotes racial equity and inclusion in our workplace and community through:
- Employee Resource Groups: We support Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) that focus on diversity and inclusion issues, including race and ethnicity. ERGs provide a forum for employees to share their experiences, support one another, and advocate for equity and inclusion.
- Training and Education: We provide training and education to our employees on diversity and inclusion issues, including unconscious bias, respectful communication, and the legal rights of employees.
- Community Engagement: We partner with organizations and initiatives that promote racial equity and justice in our community.
- Supplier Diversity: We seek out and partner with suppliers and contractors that reflect the diversity of our community.
Continuous Improvement GRFM is committed to continuously improving our policies, practices, and culture to promote racial equity and inclusion. We regularly review and assess our policies and practices to ensure that they are effective in promoting racial equity and addressing any issues of racism or discrimination in our workplace.
Conclusion GRFM is committed to creating a workplace free from racism and discrimination. We will continue to take steps to promote racial equity and inclusion in our workplace and community, and we will update this Anti Racism Policy as necessary.
Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about this Anti Racism Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or by mail at 46 Lower Richmond Road, Mortlake, London, SW14 7EZ UK.