Effective Date: March 31, 2023
- What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. Cookies help websites remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. Cookies can also help websites personalize your content and analyze your usage of the website.
- Types of cookies we use We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our Site and enable you to access our Site’s features, such as accessing secure areas.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our Site, such as the pages you visit and any errors you encounter. This information helps us improve the performance of our Site.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our Site to remember your preferences, such as your language or region, and provide enhanced features.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertising based on your browsing behavior and interests.
- Improve your user experience: Cookies help us remember your preferences and personalize your content on our Site.
- Analyze usage of our Site: Cookies help us analyze how you use our Site and improve the performance of our Site.
- Deliver targeted advertising: Cookies help us deliver targeted advertising based on your browsing behavior and interests.
- Third-party cookies We may use third-party cookies on our Site, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. These third-party cookies may collect information about your browsing activities on our Site and other websites. We do not have access to or control over these third-party cookies.
- Managing cookies You can control cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to delete or block cookies. However, disabling cookies may limit your ability to use certain features of our Site.