Effective Date: March 31, 2023
Welcome to https://groundreinforcementmeshuk.co.uk/ (the “Site”), which is operated by GRFM (“we”, “us” or “our”). By accessing or using our Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use our Site.
- Use of Site You may use our Site for lawful purposes only. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable laws, regulations, or guidelines.
- To transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of solicitation.
- To transmit any material that is defamatory, obscene, or offensive.
- To interfere with or disrupt the operation of our Site or the servers or networks used to make our Site available.
- Intellectual Property All content on our Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of GRFM or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, or create derivative works of any content on our Site without our prior written consent.
- Third-Party Links Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these third-party websites or services. We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third-party websites or services before using them.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Our Site is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that our Site will be error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that our Site or the servers that make our Site available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall GRFM or its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, or licensors be liable to you or any third party for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of our Site or your inability to use our Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GRFM and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Site or your breach of these Terms.
- Termination We may terminate your access to our Site at any time for any reason, without notice.
- Changes to Terms and Site We reserve the right to update these Terms at any time by posting the updated Terms on our Site. Your continued use of our Site after the effective date of the updated Terms constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms. We also reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue our Site at any time without notice.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of our Site.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com or by mail at 46 Lower Richmond Road, Mortlake, London, SW14 7EZ UK.